1. Location: Ellicott City, Maryland 2. Giants Fan Since: 1968 3. Favorite Current Giant: Jack Rabbit 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: tie: LT and Bavaro 5. Favorite Giant Moment - Clock expires -Beating the undefeated Patriots 6. Other Teams ou Support: Mets, Knicks, Villanova Basketball 7. Something You Want to Share About Yourself: I love defense more than offense, and my wife hates me watching Giants games because I get too stressed out.
1-Located in the garden spot of the world Long Island, NY 2-Been a Giants fan since 1968 3-The very first time I encountered the Giants, was on the radio, and despite having never followed them til that moment, I had an immediate visceral reaction to their successes and failures in that game. It was then I knew that being a Giants fan was in my DNA! 4-Divorced proud father of 3, and the proud uncle of a Pit bull named Rudy and a morkie named Crumbs 5-My favorite Giants are Mark Bavaro...All heart, and Eli Manning....All Class! 6-My favorite Giants moments were meeting LT, Wide Right, Burress alone in the end zone!!!! 7-My favorite non Giants moments are any and every satisfyingly crushing loss ever suffered by the Cowboys and Eagles! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: Sept 28, 2017 19:59:02 GMT -5 by bigblue58
1. Location: Fairfield County CT 2. Giants Fan Since: 1979ish 3. Favorite Current Giant: Snacks 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Taylor and Armstead 5. Favorite Giant Moment: 1990 NFC Championship 6. Other Teams You Support: RANGERS/Mets 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: Die-Hard
1. Location: Raleigh, NC 2. Giants Fan Since: 1996 3. Favorite Current Giant: Eli Manning 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Michael Strahan 5. Favorite Giant Moment: GM winning TD in SB42 6. Other Teams You Support: Yankees, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, NC State anything 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: been collecting sports cards since 1996
Giants fan since 1996, favorite Giants are Eli Manning, Saquon Barkley, and Michael Strahan.
Daughter of the late Sam56, he instilled my love of the NY Giants, Yankees, Rangers, and Knicks.
1. Location: Phlly. From No NJ 2. Giants Fan Since: mid 70s. 3. Favorite Current Giant: Eli 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Bavaro 5. Favorite Giant Moment: Eli to Plax in SB42. Was there and i saw it coming!!! 6. Other Teams You Support: Knicks, Mets, and Flyers (what?) 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: Harley rider, get to at least one home Giant game per year except this year!
1. Location:Saratoga Springs, NY (The Place To Be) Used to be the August Place To Be !! 2. Giants Fan Since: Since 58 (of course) 3. Favorite Current Giant: Gotta be OBJ, but Eli is all in a class by himself. 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Phil Simms, took a lickin but kept on tickin. The Giff, LT, Otis Anderson, Jason Sehorn, Tiki, Y.A.T., Robustelli, a long list. 5. Favorite Giant Moment: Tyree catch, Eli being undefeated in SBs against "the greatest QB of all time" 6. Other Teams You Support: NY Yankees 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: Having friends to talk to about Giant games. Married 56 yrs, she puts up with me watching our Giants, four adult children, 19 grandkids. Love the smell of tailgating, going to MetLife.
Post by jeffhostetlerfan on Nov 20, 2017 16:21:29 GMT -5
Location: Westchester County, NY. Above I-287 Giants Fan Since: 1983-ish Favorite Current Giant: Snacks/Eli All-Time Favorite Giant: Mark Bavaro Favorite Giant Moment: 2007 Post-season. Can't write a more perfect script if you tried. Second is being in attendance at the Redskins game for the Wellington Mara in Memoriam. Great way to honor Mr. Mara. Other Team You Support: Yanks/Islanders Something you want to share about yourself: Just generally blessed. Married. No kids...yet. Would play tennis every day if I could. jack of all trades....master of none.
Location: Long Island, but born in Yonkers Giants Fan Since: 1970-Fran Tarkenton & Co Favorite Current Giant: Eli All-Time Favorite Giant: Phil Simms, for his toughness. People will miss Eli like we missed Simms until Eli showed up. Favorite Giant Moment: 1986 SB win, but the two Eli wins are right up there. Other Team You Support: Mets, Rangers, Iona, Holy Cross, ND Something you want to share about yourself: Retired Marine, craft brewer, dad, husband, guitar player who needs to practice more. Used to visit training camp in Pleasantville as a kid. That was cool.
1. Location: 2. Giants Fan Since: 3. Favorite Current Giant: 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: 5. Favorite Giant Moment: 6. Other Teams You Support: 7. Something You Want To Share
Marlton NJ 1985 It’s a close one Odell or Collins. Leaning towards Collins no drama All time is LT. Toomer close second. Meet him at the draft this year. Good talking with him Watching my first Giants game with my grandparents on TV. I still remember it. I usually fallow teams that have my fantasy players on them My biggest fear is having 2 young boys growing up in Philadelphia territory and they become eagle fans
1. Location: Allentown, Pa by way of Lynbrook, NY. 2. Giants Fan Since: Birth 3. Favorite Current Giant: Eli, Odell and landon 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: LT and Joe Morris 5. Favorite Giant Moment: All of the super bowl victories,,,but rubbing brandon jacobs head as he went around the stadium with the super bowl trophy. 6. Other Teams You Support: yankees, knicks, rangers 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: I am a huge lover of animals and have a knack for trapping feral and non feral cats,,lol,,,to the point that local rescues contact me several times each year.
1. Location: Sydney, Australia 2. Giants Fan Since:1999 3. Favorite Current Giant: Landon Collins 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Corey Webster 5. Favorite Giant Moment: SB42 6. Other Teams You Support: Cronulla Sharks since I was 5 in 1982 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: How I became a Giants fan. After grabbing a copy of Madden 99 and never knowing one rule about the game, I had to decide on which team to play with. Being from an Italian background and remembering when the Soccer world cup 94 was on, Italy played there games in Giants stadium. I remembered that and seen there were 2 teams who played out of Giants stadium. I'm just so glad the coin landed on heads. If it landed on tails I would be a hopeless Jets fan.
said: 1. Location: Atlanta, Ga 2. Giants Fan Since: 1970 3. Favorite Current Giant: Snacks 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Harry Carson 5. Favorite Giant Moment: Beating 49ers 2 go to Super Bowl 6. Other Teams You Support: Falcons are second favorite team 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: I’m embarrassed to say, as a middle-aged man, I don’t always act very grown up watching the Giants
Post by boondocksaint88 on Mar 14, 2018 22:19:03 GMT -5
1. Location: Las Vegas, NV. 2. Giants Fan Since: 1986 3. Favorite Current Giant: Snacks 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Shockey / Jacobs 5. Favorite Giant Moment: SB XLII was nice but I'm going with 2007 NFC Championship OT win in Green Bay 6. Other Teams You Support: NY Islanders / NY Mets / Vegas Golden Knights 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: Superstitious - I actually think the jersey I choose to wear to watch a game effects the outcome
Location: New Paltz, NY. Fan since 1968. Favorite Current Giant: TBA Favorite all-time giant: Tie: Spider Lockhart and LT. Favorite Giant Moment: Miracle in the Meadowlands. It hurt, but it changed the franchise forever. Other teams I support: Knicks/FSU Noles football Superstitions: Never change the channel when the Giants are playing well. Keep changing the channel if they are playing badly. Currently suffering from postseason carpal tunnel.
Post by goodfellas on Mar 26, 2018 13:27:02 GMT -5
1. Location: Phoenix, AZ from North Bergen, NJ 2. Giants Fan Since: 1979 3. Favorite Current Giant: Eli 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Mark Bavarro, Harry Carson, would have been LT but he’s such a loser off the field still the greatest LB ever though 5. Favorite Giant Moment: Tie between Jim Burt’s hit on Montana 49 to 3 playoff game and Superbowl 25 wide right. My brother in law and I watching that game at a sports bar down on our knees in front of the big screen chanting wide right, wide right and it WAS wide right. We went nuts 6. Other Teams You Support: Mets 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: Worked at Giants Stadium selling pretzels back in the day. Whole family are die hard Giants fans and I’m the only one without the NY tattoo on my body. That’s right even my Mom has one and 3 brothers and sister and of course my dad. Getting inked isn’t my thing lol
bronxpinstripes: Danny Dimes solved the fumbling problem against the Packers by throwing 3 INTs instead.
Dec 2, 2019 11:05:46 GMT -5
rodney27: You're right about the fumbling problem, tl65taog. I just don't think it can be fixed. He had in preseason, has it at a record pace now, and had the same problem at Duke. If he hasn't fixed it in all that time...I just don't know if he can.
Nov 29, 2019 8:26:07 GMT -5
tl65taog: yes the fumbling problem has to be fixed, but you have to be fair about it
Nov 26, 2019 0:40:25 GMT -5
homerj45: Any other members go thru prostate cancer ?
Nov 8, 2019 10:04:09 GMT -5
soullessnight: welcome to the board.
Sept 2, 2019 14:33:34 GMT -5
GordonG: Have fun and be safe
Jun 22, 2019 13:34:10 GMT -5
lastnamejaded: Summer is here! Who's vacationing and where? I'll be doing a southern tour visiting Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas, hiking trails in every state.
Jun 10, 2019 11:01:04 GMT -5
gmenfan: Jeez - the original post was about Zeke Elliott.
May 23, 2019 14:39:51 GMT -5
homerj45: Normally I would ignore a post with arrived to camp with a helicopter but,,,,back at ya,,,
Feb 14, 2019 19:09:22 GMT -5
freide: As buts go I would put flowers in the Ron Dayne's class.
Oct 12, 2018 15:29:51 GMT -5
uther99: The Oline is just too bad to compete. If you max protect, how many WRs go out, 2? That's 2 WRs against 7 defenders, good luck.
Oct 2, 2018 15:44:12 GMT -5
EddieNYG: homerj, Glad you and your family are safe. Best of luck getting back to your home!
Sept 19, 2018 11:41:21 GMT -5
homerj45: Thanks to those both for the well wishes from my recent mri and my evacuation from my home in New Bern NC,,Florence was and still is quite a nightmare and I immediately evacuated to Raleigh NC with spouse and pets and have no way home at present.
Sept 17, 2018 17:29:50 GMT -5